Boston Consulting Group BCG Careers Opportunities For Graduate Entry Level Role | Exp 0 – 5 Yrs
Boston Consulting Group BCG Careers Opportunities for Graduate Entry Level role | Exp 0 – 5 yrs
Front Office Executive
WHAT YOU'LL DO
- The front office executive will be the first point of contact at BCG and will be a part of the Administration team. The executive will be required to co-ordinate within the administration team and with the other employees at BCG to ensure proper communication on his/her areas of work. The person will also be responsible to supply information regarding the organization to the general public, clients and customers The candidate will project a professional image to the outside world in line with BCG values.
YOU'RE GOOD AT
- Being the mirror of the organization and behave in a very professional manner, in line with BCG values.
- Be the first point of contact at BCG and meet and greet the business clients and staff.
- Differentiating the incoming walk-ins and welcome / guide them appropriately, and issue them visitor badges.
- Handle all telephone enquiries at main switchboard and re-direct them appropriately
- Ensure excellent upkeep of the reception area to project an impressive image of BCG
- Record and handle all incoming and outgoing couriers
- Book meeting rooms and maintain the meeting room diary
- Ordering and monitoring stationary stocks for all the departments
- Arranging for Friday evening snacks and beverages for BCG
- Occasional flexibility to work in another role , as required, to assist the team as appropriate
- Assist the team with data input of routine reports and filing
- Ensure maintaining highest levels of confidentiality with the information accessible.